CLCF Developmental Soccer is run for age groups U8, U10, U13, and U17 in both the fall and spring seasons. Visit the CLCF Age Matrix to find your child's division. The cost for the program is $85.00 which includes the uniform (shirt, shorts, and socks), and end of season celebration and award.
The Developmental Program runs weekly; with hour-long practices one night per week and games on Saturday mornings at 9:30, 10:30, or 11:30. When registering you can enter up to two (2) nights your child cannot practice. We use that information when forming teams.
All games are two (2) 22-minute halves with five minutes for halftime
- U8 - 6v6 (5 field players plus a keeper) quarter-sized field
- U10 - 7v7 (6 field players plus a keeper) half-sized field
- U13 - 9v9 (8 field players plus a keeper) half-sized field
- U17 - 11v11 (10 field players plus a keeper) full-sized field
- Shin guards
- Soccer ball:
- U8 - Size 3 soccer ball
- U10 - Size 4 soccer ball
- U13 - Size 5 soccer ball
- U17 - Size 5 soccer ball
- Drink or water bottle
- Soccer cleats are recommended (sneakers are permissible; however, cleats designed for other sports will not be allowed as they are dangerous for soccer).